Is Amrita University, Amritapuri Campus a good place for BTech CSE? by Joyce George
Answer by Joyce George:
I am doing my third year B. Tech in Computer Science in the Amritapuri campus and I would say I have enjoyed the journey so far. Amrita has given me a different level of experience and I feel really lucky to have got admitted into this prestigious institute. Currently, Amritapuri is one of the most sought after campus in India.
My ratings on different aspects of Amrita:
- Wonderful learning atmosphere.
- Smart class rooms, Library with good collection of books from different streams.
- Auditorium for conferences, cultural programs.
- The top level you can expect from any of the Engineering campus.
- Experienced faculties, research opportunities, Computer labs.
- Three active clubs: ICPC, Cyber security and FOSS.
- Take part in International level programming competitions under the guidance of experts in programming.
- Contribute to core organisations and take part in internship programs like Google Summer of Code (10 selections this year from campus), Outreachy.
- Exchange programs with Top universities in Europe, United States.
- An active placement department with energetic Faculties to polish our soft skills, presentations skills.
- Students are recruited to many core companies like Google, Directi, CISCO, SAP labs with very high packages.
- A good section of students are placed.
Hostel and Food
- Sufficient living space in hostel rooms.
- Well furnished rooms.
- Campus Wifi, Reading rooms, multi lingual Newspapers
- Food is pure vegetarian with varieties of curries. But, its healthy and hygienic. Some may have issues with food, but after all, some level of adjustment is really essential.
- Table tennis, Badminton, cricket, Football.
- Gym for Students and faculties.
- Swimming pool.
If you have got a counselling letter for Amrita B. Tech admissions, then you are one of the luckiest in the world. Its really tough to get admitted here. Make use of this wonderful opportunity.
I can guarantee you that you will definitely enjoy this campus.
Feel free to contact me for further information.